http://annemariepace.livejournal.com/ tagged me so here goes:
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz.
1. What are your nicknames?
Just love names from DH. :o)
2. What do you do before bedtime?
Read and do Sudoku.
3. What fandom(s) are you most into at the moment?
4. What is your favorite scent?
5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
Travel. Safari in Africa, trip across Australia, Siberian Express, etc.
6. What is the song you’ve played more than any other on iTunes?
I don’t have many songs on iTunes (I only recently got an iPhone) but I think the top two I’ve played are Dire Straits, “Walk of Life,” and Sade’s “Smooth Operator.”
7. What’s one place you can’t forget and want to go back to?
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
Think. Sometime over-think.
9. What’s one thing that you think makes you a good writer?
Being a dreamer from way back — I can’t see someone or hear something without coming up with my own story. (This is why I got “needs to pay attention in class” on my report cards.)
10. Do you have a good body-image?
Body is fine; face could use improving.
11. What is your favorite fruit?
Pears / guava / nectarines. Sorry, couldn’t decide.
12. What websites do you visit daily?
LJ, bbcnews, the kids’ schools, blogger, anything that interests me at the moment.
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Cooking with local foods, usually involving olive oil.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Anne Marie is smart, thoughtful, kind, fun, funny, very capable (of just about anything), an amazing mom and wife and friend, an incredibly talented author who hasn’t hit the right editor yet but I can feel it coming soon.
15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
Skip to My Lou. My daughter’s learning the clarinet.
16. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
My comfy shoes.
17. Do you prefer funny or serious movies?
Funny, especially if they’re clever / witty funny.
18. What would you do if you see saw $100 lying on the ground?
I’d take it to the head of the establishment closest to the $100. If it was far away from any location, I’d give it to the local food bank, figuring it could benefit some people who need it most.
19. What items could you not go without during the day?
20. What should you be doing right now?
Finishing the edits on my ms., so I’ll go do that right now!
But first, I need to tag . . . just ignore me if you’ve already been tagged for this (or if you don’t do these): cassandra w, goadingthepen, julieswanson, kbaccellia, lgburns, kristydempsey, moyer girl, tracyworld