Only 5 days until Quaking hits the bookstores! June 21st, exactly once month before the release date of that other book, you know, the wizard one. Which got me thinking, what do I have in common with JK?
5 Days, 5 Things in Common with the Great J.K. Rowling:
1. The authors both lived in Edinburgh, Scotland.
2. The authors . . . are both women.
3. The authors have oldest children who are just about the same age and like HP.
4. JK are my sister’s and my initials, and how we abbreviated our names, Jan & Kathy.
5. In cyberspeak, JK means JOKE, which is as close I get to the real JK!
What do YOU have in common with the famous children’s author?